I haven’t checked this week’s readings, I have been pondering John 10:10.
I am still writing and I am desperate to be published so I will keep this short.
- As a person with low self-esteem at times God is not calling me to change. At times God is honour me to continue what I already am/do but with more confidence and joy. All my resolutions will be what I hope to get out of my life WITHOUT necessarily claiming I don’t already partly or fully do it.
- I will be a source of love and a place where love can find a home in the world. Kindness, hope, joy – all the things that come out of love are the things I will seek to let in and out.
- I will look after my health, home and family including looking for enough work to pay the bills
- I will seek to discern and follow God’s call to me. I will seek to trust God even in a world that seems to deny my call.
- I will seek to make a positive difference to the world around me, to carry a warm fire of compassion into a cold world. I will use my time, energy, money and support to construct a better future.
- I won’t be perfect but I will seek to know that God sees my good intentions and that I am enough. I will sit with hope.
- I will live life to the full